What is a ROSARY CONGRESS?
A Rosary Congress is:
7-DAYS of PERPETUAL EUCHARISTIC ADORATION
PRAYING THE ROSARY EVERY HOUR DAY AND NIGHT
It can include:
- Special Masses for Youth, Healing, Consecrated Life, Families,
- Special Conferences or guest speakers
- Catholic School Participation,
- Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for diocese, parishes, families,
- Children’s Eucharistic Hours.
Why should we hold a Rosary Congress?
The primary reasons for holding a Rosary Congress are to pray:
- In reparation for our sins and the sins of our country,
- For the end of abortion,
- For peace in the world, and
- For the sanctification of families.
Is there only one way to do a Rosary Congress?
No. There are three ways to do a Rosary Congress. Click here to read more.
How do we begin?
Click here to begin planning your own Diocesan Rosary Congress.